Feb 19, 2012

A fun filled weekend!


Hello lovely blog friends!! I hope you have had an amazing weekend...

We have been keeping very busy these past couple of months on some very exciting projects that I cannot wait to share with you! This weekend, I was very lucky to spend some time with the super talented and equally lovely Hailey Bartholomew on an amazing Little Jane St photo shoot, and what a HUGE day we had!! This was the first professional photo shoot I have ever done for our products and I had such a great time! I am still so excited I could almost burst:)

The shoot was held in our little home, due to the fact I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and can't waddle around too much without needing to sit down! There was a team of 6, yes 6! of us, and it was all hands on deck to help pull together the sweet little stop motion film that we have been planning for weeks.
We had spotty balloons, super gold glittery papier-mâché hearts, peacock feathers, vintage dresses, tea cups, paper clouds, floral umbrellas and giant bear heads!
By the end of the day, the house was in complete chaos, we were all a little pooped and I got to meet some lovely new people.

Looking forward to sharing with you all what we have created in a little while, but in the meantime you can see more snippets on facebook or instagram, where I spend a lot more of my time these days.

5 comments:

jodi said...

cannot wait to see what you two clever creatives came up with x

Bec said...

How exciting, looking forward to see the finished piece.

Red Revival said...

Exciting!! I can't wait to see your new goodies..

hailey bartholomew said...

oh Alarna you are the most talented and sweetest!! Thanks for your kind comments! It is really my delight to work with YOU! ;) Can't wait to release this project!! and our other one!!! ;)

emma said...

stop motion, gosh, can't wait, i know it's going to be amazing!!! also please don't burst with your little bub just yet :)